UnderVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Alliance. UnderVerse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..

Go down 
+11
zanitzeuken
dan494
PaldraPhoen
Dark Force
Matteh
TonyMax
Ultor
Chamele
Rorschach
METAL MASTER
cronik
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Force

Dark Force

Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 pm

So if I say I'm 34 then it will make...
Back to top Go down
Lycon
Admin
Lycon

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello ladz,
Nice to meet with you. I hope we are going to have a good time.

Name : Rainer
Back to top Go down
http://www.rate.ee/users/3yr0
InzZane

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 am

wats up guys inzzane here or chris

im 18 and from the south east states
Back to top Go down
Kl0neC132

Kl0neC132

PostSubject: hello   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 pm

well speaking for myself, i don't hate the french, however i can't speak for every american here Razz
Back to top Go down
TonyMax

TonyMax

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey U.S Very Happy
I'd like to know if you like french or not Embarassed I've ever herd Americans hate french... Aren't you ? silent

bad english sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
| FeAR |

| FeAR |

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Hiya.

Am 17 from Portsmouth, England.

Looking forward to conquering this universe and the future of this guild. ohh-rah! Twisted Evil

Callum
Back to top Go down
Kl0neC132

Kl0neC132

PostSubject: Caliban   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:58 am

Call me Caliban, 17 years old and hailing from Eastern United States. the names an old joke from when i used to play eve anyone else ever sell their soul to that game?
Back to top Go down
zanitzeuken

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

zanitzeuken, 23 usa - miner/raider type, im liking this alliance a lot so far pirat
Back to top Go down
dan494

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi all, just joined this fine looking alliance.

Am 27 from England and looking forward to winning this universe, cos you keep what you kill?!

Dan
Back to top Go down
PaldraPhoen

PaldraPhoen

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 am

Hail fellow space travelers, at long last I have found me a worthy watering hole.
I am the newest member of this alliance as I joined mere minutes ago. You may refer to me as his imperial highness or just Pal for short.
bounce

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am also from sunny South Africa and I am currently 25 years old. minus the 9 months spent in a weird fetal position = 24yrs and 8 mths)
cheers
Back to top Go down
Ultor

Ultor

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 am

Chamele wrote:
Ultor don't you mean the whole of England? England has crappy weather... Sad

haha true lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Force

Dark Force

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 am

SO yes Hi I am Dark Force from Cape Town, South Africa hoop all of you is having fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Chamele
Admin
Chamele

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 am

Ultor don't you mean the whole of England? England has crappy weather... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://underverse.aktiv-forum.com
Ultor

Ultor

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Matteh wrote:
orite there folks, names Matt, im 21 and hail from sunny London, England [cough cough]

if only south eng had better weather Cool
Back to top Go down
Matteh

Matteh

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

orite there folks, names Matt, im 21 and hail from sunny London, England [cough cough]
Back to top Go down
TonyMax

TonyMax

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 am

Hi guys and girls, i'm from France 27yo and fan of video games like fallout. (then its war on Fallout2 online [FOnline], come in and become a soldier who fight russians, they are 3/4 of us but they sucks Twisted Evil )

I came in Ogame.org because english are noobs ^^ Its very more easy to play here Rolling Eyes

If i have a bad english so sorry... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ultor

Ultor

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 am

Yo Ultor here from the sh*&y UK. Im 16 (oh what it is like to be young lol) and just hang around gaming most of the time! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chamele
Admin
Chamele

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 am

WOW! I'm the youngest here... That's kinda scary Shocked I'm from England, aprrox. 30 min away from Cambridge!

Aand Just to let everyone know, I create the Forum. However, I still need to change a few things Neutral It's going to be a Challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://underverse.aktiv-forum.com
cronik

cronik

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Rorschach wrote:
and yes you can see from my Birthdate I am an old fart. drunken scratch

Hmm...is that old ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Well, I'm from the states, but am some what loathe to give out my exact location. at least for now. Play in Uni 9 and peeps were always trying to find out where you lived to better guess your online times.
But I get to log in at work so I'm not off all that often. This new interface is kicking my ass though, used to old style. and yes you can see from my Birthdate I am an old fart. drunken scratch
Back to top Go down
METAL MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

bla

Last edited by METAL MASTER on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cronik

cronik

PostSubject: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey all.
Cronik here,from Trondheim.Norway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..   Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail to all spacemen and spacewomen..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderVerse :: Communication :: Welcome!-
Jump to: