UnderVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Alliance. UnderVerse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Founding a new colony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyMax

TonyMax

Founding a new colony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

My first colony :

Diameter : 14.310km (51/204)
Temperature : about -31 °C to 9°C
Position : [1:491:9]
Back to top Go down
zanitzeuken

PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:50 am

| FeAR | wrote:
I'm close to colonizing my first planet atm. Just waiting for mines to pump out 1k crystal then I'll be in buisness cheers

congrats! the first is the hardest
Back to top Go down
| FeAR |

| FeAR |

PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm close to colonizing my first planet atm. Just waiting for mines to pump out 1k crystal then I'll be in buisness cheers
Back to top Go down
PaldraPhoen

PaldraPhoen

PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

My thoughts exactly (except I didn’t know that the planets have sizes) – thinking of establishing a colony focusing on duet, will surly need it later on.
Back to top Go down
zanitzeuken

PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm

7-9 slot has the better chance of getting a large planet.

i like 10-15 for the deuterium, but theyre usually small. 1-3 are worthless. even if to make solar sats and try to get graviton tech. dont ever colonize there. 4 is good enough and wont be 15 fields big lol.

the solar bonus goes to solar sats only, not your solar power plant. you shouldnt really make more than 25-50 of those b/c the debris is pure crystal and ppl will look for that. theyre also the first thing to die in any battle!

the further from the sun the more deuterium your deuterium mine pumps out - for the same cost/energy consumption. im actually flying to my 4th colony now in the 13 slot. w00t
Back to top Go down
PaldraPhoen

PaldraPhoen

PostSubject: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 pm

What is the best place to build a colony? – Closer to the sun or further from it?
Can the reactors support larger mines?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founding a new colony   Founding a new colony Empty

Back to top Go down

Founding a new colony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderVerse :: Communication :: OGame Related Chat-
Jump to: