UnderVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Alliance. UnderVerse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when to kick members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyMax

TonyMax

when to kick members Empty
PostSubject: Re: when to kick members   when to kick members EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 am

I think that 4 days is appropriate to be kicked temporary (if we have apologies)... but 7 days is good to be kicked permanently Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PaldraPhoen

PaldraPhoen

PostSubject: Re: when to kick members   when to kick members EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 am

I say that our common goal should be to commission an intergalactic statue of me…with big ruby eye. king

But to do that we will have to be one of the top alliances, sorting through 20 messages whenever I (and everyone else) log on just shows how many players are serious about reaching some undefined far off goal. To meet that far off goal we will unfortunately have to boot more inactive players, I by no means consider myself to be a veteran but have made leaps and strides with my growth.

With that said anyone who is committed to the game would have the same growth. And as far as I’m aware every 1k recourses you spend = 1 point – the more points you have the more developed you are, should we not perhaps have a minimum point requirement for the alliance?

Any player that is already a member and does not meet the minimum point requirement should have a PIP initiated. (Performance increase plan) with which they are required to accumulate a FAIR amount of points by a certain time and then their growth is assessed again. Even though they wont be on par with the other players, if they are committed then it’s only a matter of time before they will be able to “really” be part of the alliance.

And I agree that 7 days inactive without having vacation mode active is too long, I think that 4 days is more appropriate to be kicked. (And if they should come back their reason will be assessed on individual merit. For all you know it may be part of someone’s culture not to touch any electronic device if a family member suddenly passes away.)
Back to top Go down
Kl0neC132

Kl0neC132

PostSubject: reply:   when to kick members EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Quote :
so let's sort this out now, what is our agenda, what do we want to do? do we want a force to be reckoned with? do we want a mining community that just trades all day? do we want a basement full of teenaged mole people that never see the sun??

i'd like to see this moving with a bit more organization, who's really in charge? Chamele? there's a couple others with high rank, but who founded the alliance, what's the command structure?
Back to top Go down
zanitzeuken

PostSubject: Re: when to kick members   when to kick members EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm

seven days of inactivity is too long, especially if our alliance goal is domination. is that our goal? five bucks says he's being farmed and making someone else stronger instead of his team. if you cant be on, whoever is in charge of this thing, be it a dictator or council needs to be informed. just dropping off with no explaination gets you booted from any other alliance ive been in.

i understand ppl are busy, im busy myself. anything beyond 2 days WITHOUT explaination is grounds for booting in my opinion. alliances full of inactive players makes active players leave. i just left one "dictators" because there was only one active player next to me. an alliance that demands activity gets players that take the game somewhat more seriously.

so let's sort this out now, what is our agenda, what do we want to do? do we want a force to be reckoned with? do we want a mining community that just trades all day? do we want a basement full of teenaged mole people that never see the sun??

its fine to have a mixed group of players, but if 4 of us are hardcore raiders that want to ACS attack strong alliances and the rest of us are just floating in space without purpose then we're always going to be some 2-bit noob alliance that collects inactive players.

i'd like to be a top 10 alliance that people WANT to join and strive to be better just to get in.
Back to top Go down
Kl0neC132

Kl0neC132

PostSubject: when to kick members   when to kick members EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 am

let's try to keep this discussion here from now on. alliance wide messages are a great tool, but it's a pain to sort through 20 or so every time i log in. i think the current position is 7days? remember, most of us do have real life to attend to ^_^ for example my cousin's wedding is tomorrow and i'll be out of town. any other ideas?

and please, keep alliance messages for trade requests or urgent messages. you can private message someone if you want to talk to them personally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when to kick members   when to kick members Empty

Back to top Go down

when to kick members
Page 1 of 1