UnderVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Alliance. UnderVerse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small shield dome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zanitzeuken

Small shield dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small shield dome   Small shield dome EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

small domes are good for one thing: keeping out light fighters. they have a real hard time getting thru it and will likely draw every match even without actual guns to fight back. not a bad price too, however, BS mop the floor with them. not a bad choice, but you should really go for the large dome. those are really hard to bring down, in fact i can only recall ever one instance i had to make a new one.

i just lost my small dome in the last attack so im pissed at small domes right now, but honestly, its a great way to keep out these early attacks and someones going to need cruisers to get to you effectively.
Back to top Go down
Dark Force

Dark Force

Small shield dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small shield dome   Small shield dome EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 am

bounce Yes it help cheers
Back to top Go down
Chamele
Admin
Chamele

Small shield dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small shield dome   Small shield dome EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 am

PM HabbaHabba(HH) he knows those kind of things.
Back to top Go down
https://underverse.aktiv-forum.com
cronik

cronik

Small shield dome Empty
PostSubject: Small shield dome   Small shield dome EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Smart of me to put that up if i got the recources for it,or should i invest it in something different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small shield dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small shield dome   Small shield dome Empty

Back to top Go down

Small shield dome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderVerse :: Communication :: OGame Related Chat-
Jump to: